Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Vibramate V5 Standard

Vibramate V5 Standard

This day in age guitars are so much more then just wood with strings on them. There are so many upgrades you can do to make that certain axe in your life perform up to the level that is needed from jam rooms, studios to the grandest stages. The Bigsby tremolo is known all around the world and used in just about every style of music know to man. I was put in touch with Vibramate a few years ago when a fan of my work told me to check them out. I was first a bit on the fence with the products cause I did not want my guitar to be scratched or dented and I was worried that this product might somehow hurt or destroy some of my favorite axes. I wanted a model that I could put on many of my guitars and be able to take it off and have my guitar be as beautiful as it was before I added the device to it. Today we will be talking about
one of the many products that Vibramate does the V5 Standard with the String Spoiler.


Features
Base Mounting Plate
Base Mounting Screws (English or Metric Threads)
Front Mounting Screws
Rear Mounting Screws
String Spoiler (Optional Accessories)
(I also purchased my Bigsby from Vibramate but if you already have one there should be a model of Vibramate to suit your needs).


Sound
The Vibramate itself has no sound but it allows the Bigsby to be mounted to any Stopbar Tailpiece guitar (Check the charts on the Vibramate website to make sure this model fits your guitar there are many models you can choose from that will fit Tele's, V's, Arch tops and just about any other guitar you can think of). It sounded amazing on all the guitars I tried it on I could get that southern twang clear to dive bombs usually reserved for trems like the Floyd Rose.

My Opinion
Vibramate really has hit a home run with there products allowing a musician to be able to dress up there favorite guitar with a Bigsby and to be able to undress it at any time with no marks, dings, bings or scratches of any kind. I tried this on my Carvin Cs6, Gibson Les Paul, Ltd Eclipse, ESP Phoenix, Dean Cadillac with no problems or issues of any kind. It only takes a few minutes to change over (Might need a new set of strings cause it will take more string length). I recommend also to get the String Spoiler cause it makes changing strings a breeze and looks really cool to boot. The V5 is built using the highest grade aluminum on the market so it will not bend or break and hold the tension of the strings with ease. This is a remarkable product that I have used now for a couple of years and have fallen in love with it. If you check the website they have many other products also to upgrade other parts of your favorite guitar to make it the axe you have always dreamed of.

Contact: www.facebook.com/vibramate?ref=br_tf
http://vibramate.com

No comments:

Post a Comment