Sunday, August 31, 2014

Tailpeace Dsignz - Tailpieces

Tailpeace Dsignz Tailpieces


I had a friend of mine send me a picture of a guitar that had a chrome snake tailpiece on his guitar and I knew that this was something unique. I did some looking around and met the owner Neal Gallop via Facebook and he explained the entire company out to me. I did my homework on the product talking to a few other guitar players that loved there Tailpeace so I knew I had to have one for myself. Something that really surprised me is that most of the profits made on these go straight to charity. Today we will talk about the Tailpeace Dsignz custom tailpieces. 




Layout & Features

Tailpeace makes four standard models the Snake, Bull Head, Cross and Skull. They are in multi different colors Chrome, Gold, Black, Nickel and Raw. They are made out of lightweight aluminum so they will not add weight to your favorite axe. These beauties will fit right into your stopbar tailpiece guitar like a Les Paul without any modifications or
tools needed. They float above your body of your guitar so no
scratches on that beautiful finish. I purchased a Gold Cross and put it on my Carvin Cs6 (There version of a single cut Les Paul). It only took me about ten min to install cause of the added length I had to change my strings (It was time to change them anyway). A very simple upgrade all the way around.

 
Sound
This is a upgrade but not to enhance your tone but I was very surprised when I installed this Tailpiece and I noticed a difference
in my sound. There was a noticeable difference in sustain and it added a bit of acoustic sound to the cleans. The heavy saturated leads really had more overall tone to them. As we know with like
brass blocks on a Floyd Rose Mass=Tone and adding this adds
a bit of enhanced sound. It really was a pleasant surprise cause it
was made for eye candy.


My Opinion
Neal really has come up with a great product that will really spruce up your favorite stopbar tailpiece guitar. It is a brilliant idea to make your guitar unique and separate you from the crowd. The Tailpeace looks really good under the lights on stage also. I am so impressed that most of the money goes to a charity so buying this not only makes your guitar look and sound better but you are helping out to make the world a better place. They are
very reasonable priced so any guitar player with a bit of scratch can
afford to dress there axe up. My Carvin Cs6 has never looked and played
better then it does with my Gold Cross Tailpeace.


Contact
www.facebook.com/TailPeaceDsignz 
http://tailpeace.com 









No comments:

Post a Comment